A Tripologist profile is comprised of 6 areas:
1. Business Description — Ensure your business description is complete and up to date, including your phone number(s), website, email address, and social media handles
2. About Me – Personal Statement
Successful Trioologists include the following information in their personal statements:
- Areas of specialization
- Destinations, type of travel or both
- Examples of where you have been and what you have done
- Reasons why a customer should book a trip with you!
- Eliminate typos and stay away from using CAPITAL letters
3. Photo or Company Logo
Make sure you include a photo in your profile. It helps build a connection with the client. Here are some tips for including a photo in your profile:
- Ensure that your photo showcases professionalism
- Let your photo demonstrate what your specialty is. Cruise specialist? Show a photo of yourself on a ship. Scuba diving specialist? Show a photo of yourself in full scuba gear. Greece specialist? Show a photo of yourself in front of the Acropolis!
- Use a photo that’s clear (not blurry) and of high quality and resolution
Successful Tripologists focus on specific areas of specializations to get the best leads that are ideal for them and increase their close rates. Whether your specialty is focusing on one or a few destinations or on a type of trip, we suggest that you pick up to three specialties that you’re truly passionate about. Consumers who come to Tripology for trip assistance are looking for true specialists with extensive experience and expertise.
Tips to consider when determining your specialty:
- Select destinations or travel type that you’re truly passionate about
- Feature cities within the regions that you specialize in. For example, if you’re a Western Europe specialist, also feature a country like France and cities like Paris, Nice and St Tropez
5. Accreditations & Affiliations
This area of your profile showcases any training programs you might have taken or special affiliations you belong to. Examples of programs include destinations and supplier specialist programs. Examples of special affiliations are if you’re a member of organizations like ASTA, NACTA, CLIA, or The Travel Institute. You can also say if you’re a member of the Better Business Bureau in this section of your profile.
If your agency is part of a consortium or a host agency, feature that membership in this section of your profile.
Remember that we are on-hand to help you at any to help you create a profile that entices your target customers. Contact us today at (800) 924-0722 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your profile reviewed by our team.